Monday, January 7, 2008

Kickin off '08!!!

Well here we are 7 day's into the new year. And already starting to look down the road and rush this year thru. While nursing the M.A.S.H. unit of Mountain Home back to health we saw a new year come in. Makes you wonder where the hell the years have gone. I mean they are talking about having a self driven car by 2016. A FREAKING SELF DRIVING CAR FOLKS!!!!!! We are about to elect another president. Hard to believe that since 1988 we have either had a Bush or a Clinton running the country. And could very well see another. As kids, hearing our parents talk, who would think that there could very well be a woman President? Or a President of African-American decent? These are high possibilities. I am now starting to see how my Dad felt when something new like Atari came out. Or how about walkman's? Using the VCR wasn't a chance for him. Now it is my turn. An Ipod? When you say download, I am thinking it is time to take a shit. I am THAT guy in the commercial that throws the Nintendo Wii controller at the high definition TV. And my kids just do it like it is no problem.

Oh well got off on a little soap box there for a second. I guess I really haven't set a New Year's resolution this year. Although I would really like to finish things that I start and get our finances in order. If I could complete those two things this year then I would be a happy man. Because my wife already took mine and that was to have sex everyday. Now as we are finding out a very noble thought but hard to pull off. Cause we are both going to have those days when we hate the world cause of a bad day at work. Or one of us has soooo much gas we are afraid of shitting our self in the middle of the deed. There are going to be times. I tend to think that as long as we are both well and have time it should be done. But both have to be on board for the deal. And I will give it to Jenn, she has been a super trooper on this deal. Even wanting to put out when she is sick as a dog. Or even throwing out the occasional sneak attack when she is sleeping. We may not fuck every night but I do like the odds that the percentage of sex is defiantly going to go up in '08.

I would also think that there is a very good chance that we could be experiencing a first together this year. I think that we are going to make a real push to go to Vegas this year. I think that we are going to try and go in April with some friends that we know. They have a time share there. As of right now we are going but we all know that with the crew that we have here you don't plan to far into the future. I thin kit would be alot of fun and good for the both of us. Jenn and I have not really had the party like crazy life together. We both brought kids into the deal and had a bundle more. So we jump head first into the " June and Ward Cleaver" lifestyle. So I feel no guilt if we can pull off a trip to Vegas for about 5 days or so. We deserve it. Trust me we do. I know Jenn deserves it even more then I do.

Enclosing, this is a very big weekend coming up. I would appreciate for everyone to take pride in your football team. My football team. AMERICA'S FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!! that's right. The Cowboys are back in the playoffs and are playing the Giants this weekend. So just before the game starts I want everyone to say....." HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'SSSSSSSSSSS"

LJ

1 comment:

melissa said...

1. good luck with the sexin'.
2. go to vegas FOR SURE and bring me back a shot glass. : )
3. the cowboys? yuck. sorry, but yuck.