Wednesday, February 6, 2008

No title.

First let me start by saying to all my friends in Gassville and their friends my heart oges out to you. Alot was lost.

If any of you have a chance go to zeitgeistmovie.com. Now I would not call myself a huge conspiracy theory person but this movie brought up some good points. It touched on religion, 9/11, economy. The 9/11 things I am not buying into really. I htink that 9/11 could have been avoided. Some of the claims they make are a bit out there in my book such as the buildings were imploded by us. Not to belivable but worth hearing. Once you stop learning shit you die. Always good to keep an open mind to things. I do however find the religion thing very interesting. And no matter what religion you are trust me it is well worth watching. If you do watch it let me know what you think. It is about hour and 52 minutes so find time to take it al lin at once. I would recommend downloading it first then watching or else it will jsut keep stopping and starting.

Well we have narrowed down the sickness to just one kid now so that is a major victory at the Johns' household.

Okay I did this with the wife last night and now I am throwing this out to anyone who reads this thing. You need to place one of the 3 people I list to the catagory. here it is.

subject: Marry, Screw, Kill. who do you do what with? Rosie O Donnell, Donald Trump, Jessica Simpson.

Subject: Give oral, get oral, lick asshole. Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, John McCain.

It is pretty fun. It is harder when you put people that you know personally in there.

Well comment back and let me know your answers and you guys have the option once asked to ask me. that is how it goes baby. So I will indeed answer.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

i commented on the post below mr. johns.

Anonymous said...

those choices for people? are wrong, love. ewe.