Tuesday, April 1, 2008

VEGAS BABY

I know it has been a long time since been on here. But fact is not much has really gone down since the last time. And if there are any wrestling fan's out there anymore I am very sad to announce that he legendary Ric Flair has been in his final match. 36 years of wrestling and it is now all over. Just another reminder that I am in fact getting older and watching another one of my hero's fading into the sunset.

Well Jenn and I are going on our first out-of-town trip together alone. Were are going to sin city. And I hope that we live up to the name of the city. I hope to have a lights out time and I know that we will. Anything I do with my little bald eagle is great. Will we hit it big? Will Elvis marry us? Who knows. That is why you gotta love Vegas. Never know what the hell you might get into.

I am not to pumped about the flight however. Hate flying. The brief pleasure of having your feet off the ground does not counter balance the fear of parallel parking in a wooded mountain top, losing bag's, getting practically raped by a 300lb women to see if I have a toothbrush bomb, or the slob I may have to sit next to on the plane. I will not let this fear bring me down however. But if for some reason I don't make it and die in the crash, whoever happens to read this please let my family know I love them. Tell my kids I am proud of them and will always have them in my heart. And if it happens I survive and hit a HUGE payday at Vegas , repeat the same process but include my wife this time as well. HEHEHE.

1 comment:

Megan said...

how did i not know you were going to vegas? i miss you man. you sent me a message on facebook, but it got deleted...??? shoot me an email sometime. and tell your wife i love her more than you do.
meg.haney919@gmail.com