Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary baby!!!!!

Well today is 3 years for me and my poppers! Only feels like it has been 6 months. I guess it is like ridding the most exciting ride in a theme park. Because you wait in line for you favorite ride and it never seems long enough and you cant wait to get back on it again. Everything has been so great it has just flown by. Now my first marriage felt like it would never end. But I just cant get enough of you Jenn. I am so happy and I owe it all to you. You are truly the best and I thank you for the past 3years and a few months. I love you with all my heart and look forward to the years I am still on this earth. Just be patient with me as I am now calling our dogs different names. And don't worry, Melissa and Megan may try to get me but they will only get me physically, you will only have my heart. I love you baby.

LJ

1 comment:

melissa said...

i'll ask you kindly to not out me as some sort of homewrecker. : )